If you are a cyclist, a swimmer or even if you are involved in any other active sport, then you definitely need a pair of sports sunglasses. Sport sunglasses not only provide protection against sunrays, wind & dust, but also give an edge to athletes at all levels, improving their performance in the sports they love.
Eyes are considered as one of the most sensitive parts of a human body.The slightest of vision problems can blight the career of an athlete therefore a pair of quality sunglasses not only provides full protection to the wearer but at the same time provides an opportunity to perform exceptionally well. Hence, there is a greater need for them to be protected. This is especially true for a sports person as it protects their eyes from wind, dust, UV rays, flying insects as well as accidental damage when engaged in games.
Here are some useful tips that one should kept in mind while buying sports glasses:-
1. Adjustable nose pads and temple tips will help you achieve the perfect fit, and further make sure that your glasses stay on at all times, no matter whether you are skiing or climbing.
2. Check the UV protection level: – UV protection is a very important aspect to check while buying sports sunglasses. Cataracts are a very common effect of UV rays. Hence, you need to give utmost attention to the UV protection that your sports sunglasses provide you. Always choose sunglasses that are labeled as blocking 99-100% of UV rays.
3. Opt for wraparound sunglasses as these will provide protection from UV rays getting into your eyes from the sides and the top of the frames.
4. Scratch resistant glasses: – This is yet another crucial factor that plays a significant role in buying sports sunglasses. Scratch resistant lenses are important, especially if you are travelling at speed, or you are in a dusty environment. Cyclists and runners might be more at risk of pebbles or dust flying up off the road, or being out in the wind.
5. Polarized sunglasses: – Light does not travel in a straight line which means sunlight bounces from surfaces like pavement, shiny grass, sand dunes,water, etc. For those who are involved in skiing, mountain biking, cycling, golf, etc., this feature is vital. Polarized sunglasses are sunglasses that help to reduce the glare of the sun. These glasses provide incredible clarity and glare-free vision.
Be it mountain biking, skiing, swimming, snooker, squash, cycling, football, shooting, snowboarding, sports glasses have now become a necessity for every sport. With safety being a major concern in every sport, especially adventure sports, it is better to be on the safer side than risking an injury. Global eyeglasses offers a versatile range of sports sunglasses. Ultra light and premium quality, global eyeglasses sports sunglasses not onlyprovide optimum protection against sunrays & dust but also offer exceptional visual width and top aerodynamic performance
“Global Sports,003”, $49.00
“Safety 001-Black”, $ 49.00
“Saferty 01-Brown”, $49.00