Wherever you go, you will probably see more people sporting glasses with black rims than any other type of glasses. Black rim glasses have been around for a long time and they have been popular with men and women of every generation. Styles come and go; some achieve great popularity and then fade into oblivion; others do not even make a ripple. But black rimmed glasses will always be in style and there are good reasons for it!
1. They are classic: Glasses with black rims have been a constant throughout history. While the styles have changed slightly to incorporate modern innovations and styles in eyewear, you can count on black rim glasses to retain their classic look.
2. They are lightweight: Thick black rim frames are often lightweight and made of materials like acetate. You can comfortably wear them the whole day without their weight pressing down on the bridge of your nose.
3. They go well with any complexion: Black frames go well with any type of complexion. No matter your skin tone, black rim glasses will look great on you. Black rim glasses also have the ability to add definition to your face.
4. The geek chic look is here to stay: It is definitely cool to sport a nerdy, or smart look. No longer worn only by nerdy types, black rim glasses are fashionable for all men and women, no matter where their interests lie.
5. They bring focus to your face: Black frame glasses are a bold statement that will definitely draw attention to your face. Emphasize your best features with a pair of statement glasses in a dark color.
Celebrity Style: Black Rim Glasses
Black rim glasses are so popular that everyone from students to celebrities can be seen wearing them. Suitable for everyday wear and special occasions, they are worn by millions of people around the world. You can count on black rim glasses to stick around for quite a while.
Shop Black Rim Glasses »